Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Call Your Name

"I Call Your Name" lyrics:
Holy, Lord God Almighty
Ancient of days, Giver of faith
Lord, I need you
Worthy, Lord You're deserving
Of all I am, I lay me down
Lord, I need you

I call Your name
Lord, You reply
You bring your kingdom and stand by my side
Giver of life, all that I need
Father your everything that is precious to me
There is no one like you, Lord, in all the earth

Digno, Dios tu eres digno
de todo lo que soy
Lo pongo ha tus pies
Te necesito
Y te llamare, me contestaras
Y en un instante a mi lado tu estas
Y eres todo lo que necesito
Y en mi vida lo mas precioso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the Spanish is almost right, just not quite. Here are the actual lyrics.

Digno, Dios Tú eres digno
De todo lo que soy
Me pongo a Tus pies, Te necesito
Te llamaré, me contestarás
Y en un instante, a mi lado Tú estás
Eres todo lo que necesito
Y en mi vida, lo más precioso

Best -- I. Atwood

Anonymous said...

No ay naden como tu mi buen senor that the last part