Friday, June 23, 2006

Camp-Pa-Looza

Just finished one week of camp. 'Bout 500 teens plus 120 staffers converged on the Tifton, GA Camp Grounds. Cafeteria food (remeber the square pizzas! Yes!) early mornings, late nights, sports, ministries, singing, praying, crying, sweating... good times. How about the girls dumping boys at the drop of a hat? The cmap flings? How about my kids making me proud by the way they acted? How about G8 gettign cleaniest cabin twice! How about I don't think Breunna Crawford wouldn't last one day in those cabins. How about I missed seeing Jamie Sharp doing rec. How about someone said i looked like Kenny Chesney... who is that? How about I had a blast on the 25 foot tall water slide and when it ripped and started to deflate I was on the top. How about you still reading this and I don't even have pictures to show.. If you took pictures send them to me: jatwood@liveoakchurch.org. Bye Bye. Oh, one more: How about I am going agin next week for Junior Camp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»