Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Listen To This

  • How many good things can be said about this man? He is awesome... listening to his passion for God, his talent as a musician and his anointed praise and worship leadership style makes it easy for me to give God my all while being renewed and refreshed and healed and...


Hey, I know your ears have been craving to hear some reggae music by a Hasidic Jew... How I know? It's simple, I have too. Anyways, check out this dude MATISYAHU (Jewish for Matthew). His music has a positive message, the "King Without A Crown" video (currently playing on MTV) is cool, and it is different from what you are used to. Live a little outside your boxes!

Kirk Franklin is a leader... I usually enjoy his fast paced stuff, but the song "Without You" and "Imagine Me" are beautiful. Check out the "Making Of..." clips and the "Looking For You" music video at his site.

No comments: