Wednesday, August 09, 2006

On Your Mark...

Right now we have about 25 teens/adults signed up for the 5k Race on Saturday, December 2nd. I know, I know... these people have signed saying they are interested but that is a good number!

What I need is for you to tell me when it's a good time to meet as a group... What day of the week and what time woudl you prefer? I know not everyone will be in agreement and we may have to just have two different day & times but I am willing to work to get a good group of LOYC teens and parents across that finish line!

Note: Pastor Aaron and Christi have both said they are going to do the race! So, it doesn't matter if you are going to run it, jog it, walk it, crawl it, or a combination of some of those... just do it!

You can email me at jatwood@liveoakchurch.org or leave a comment on here... Mondays evenings? Early mornings on a Saturday? Sunday evenings? What do you want?

No comments: