Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I choose to never forget


Thank you God that I live in a country that was established with Faith in You. Thank you that I was born in a country that fights for freedom. I understand few things. But I believe in You. And today God, I remember what happened 6 years ago. I choose to not forget. I choose to observe a moment of silence with my President today as a sign of solidarity, unity, patriotism. Because of the heinous actions that occurred on September 11th, 2001 we have church members who are on the frontlines, I have teenagers who continually ask for prayers for moms and dads deployed overseas, and I have a four year old daughter who is growing up in a different world than I did. I pray for my President-- give him wisdom, courage and strength. I pray for our troops-- protect them from harm and bring them home quickly and safely. I pray that in all things You work for the good of those who love You. Amen.

No comments: