Saturday, September 01, 2007

Looking for the brave ones...

We are planning this year's "My Praize" for Wednesday, November 14. This years theme is "Scars." We want people to walk away believeing in the power of showing off our scars. Our scars are indications that we survived something. While hiding our scars may be easier-- I believe God wants us to show them off. Showing our scars and telling our stories (the churchy term is testimonies) will help some one else. Scars can be from past hurt, abuse, relationships, disappointments-- some scars can be seen ( i have a scar on my forehead from a baseball) and most are invisible to the naked eye.
Are there any brave ones out there willing to share their scar story? Email me, write me, tlak to me. Be brave! Help someone else who is going through what you have already overcome.

No comments: