Monday, April 10, 2006

The Dome

Took a group of committed youngin's to TEEN TALENT this past weekend. Had a good time with them. It's amazing the different, rich personalities you can have and still jive together as a group. They did their best on "Boogie Bounce" and although some were sad we didn't stay for the award ceremony (too, too late) I think we all had fun. A few brief notes: Light skinned rapper Jo-Izzy has skills. Get the three red coverall girls together and you got mayhem. Lil' Lyd knows she will be missed and she will never find another cool bald-headed youth pastor. Good job BGOT10!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look...It's me! The picture came out great and the whole thing is really cool. Interesting head Pastor J.... We have to have another picture like that.

Anonymous said...

Also! I would like to say that I will miss LOYC and I will never find another Bald-Headed Youth Pastor again. Love ya LOYC and Pastor J.