Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A little bit of Cora in my life...

Let me brag on my baby girl for just one bit. She started soccer practice last Saturday. She loves her shoes, her socks, her shorts, the ball, running, playing with her cousin... We have the video, and it's great. The coach has received PCS orders so I am going to pitch in and assist a parent. 3 year olds running around and me yelling "NO HANDS!" Life is grand.

Look at that smile! I mean c'mon... Youth Ministry is great, but Family Ministry is awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family Ministry is great and it provides such satisfaction that it makes ministry unto the Lord so much more fulfilling. My husband has coached his children and even after 14 years he is still coaching one of them. They have an awesome father/son relationship and both serve the Lord. To God be the Glory.

Anonymous said...

hello you dont know me but i think she is a doll